We are excited to announce that as of Monday, May 25th we are open! We have implemented several new protocols to ensure that we can provide services in a safe environment.
Please call & leave a message or send us an email for more information or to schedule an appointment.
New Salon Protocols:
- If you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your appointment
- Arrive at the salon wearing your face mask. Preferably one that wraps around your ears and not your head or neck
- At check in: Your service provider will take your temperature & ask you if you have any COVID-19 related symptoms. We reserve the right to not accept any clients who we deem as high risk
- Before starting your service, we ask that you thoroughly wash or sanitize your hands
- You must maintain adequate social distancing of 6 feet with other clients
- Beverages & magazines are temporarily unavailable
- Retail products are available, but please ask a your service provider to retrieve the products for you
- We are still able to accept all forms of payment (cash, credit, debit, & checks)
- Please be on time for your appointment due to strict disinfecting protocols between each guest
Thank you for your continued support & we appreciate your patience as we navigate this situation. We look forward to seeing you all again at Klippings Salon!
Klippings Salon Family