We are excited to announce that as of Monday, May 25th we are open! We have implemented several new protocols to ensure that we can provide services in a safe environment.
Please call & leave a message or send us an email for more information or to schedule an appointment.
New Salon Protocols:
- If you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your appointment
- If your service provider is not available at check in, please wait in your car & we will text and call you when we are ready for you
- Arrive at the salon wearing your face mask. Preferably one that wraps around your ears and not your head or neck
- At check in: Your service provider will take your temperature & ask you if you have any COVID-19 related symptoms. We reserve the right to not accept any clients who we deem as high risk
- Arrive at the salon with only a small personal item such as small handbag, phone, keys, book, or IPad. Please refrain from bringing large handbags & backpacks. If you must wear a coat please leave it in your car otherwise we will provide a bag for you to put your coat in
- Before starting your service, we ask that you thoroughly wash or sanitize your hands
- No one can accompany you at the salon during your appointment including children
- You must maintain adequate social distancing of 6 feet with other clients
- Beverages & magazines are temporarily unavailable
- Retail products are available, but please ask a your service provider to retrieve the products for you
- We are still able to accept all forms of payment (cash, credit, debit, & checks)
- We will not be able to accommodate any late arrivals due to the strict disinfecting protocol between each guest
Thank you for your continued support & we appreciate your patience as we navigate this situation. We look forward to seeing you all again at Klippings Salon!
Klippings Salon Family